Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sharing a Bed

Do you ever get used to sharing a bed with someone? My husband out-weighs me by nearly 100lbs and we had a waterbed when we got married. I used to get launched into the air if he jumped into bed too forcefully. As the years went by, we graduated to a firm waveless waterbed, which eliminated that particular problem. But the war over blankets raged on. So, we got separate blankets. Just when I think we’ve worked out every conceivable issue, I roll over in bed (sound asleep) and crack my eye-socket on HIS elbow that is resting on MY pillow!

1 comment:

  1. I've had that same experience from the launching from the waterbed to the elbow in the eye lol.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughts and experiences. Comments containing profanity will not be published.