Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Complaint Blog?

You may be thinking, "not another complaint blog where some nobody vents their pet peeves, imagining that readers need others to fuel their discontentment." Believe me, I feel the same way. I have internal conflict enough to keep my own tempers warm at night, and so I’ve put off this blog project for a time. In the end, however, I decided that journaling these happenings, seeing them pieced into one body might help me finally define the relationship that I have with my surroundings and the world in general. The obvious benefits are to myself, but perhaps my creative writing skills will make it readable for a larger audience. As the site unfolds, I think you will find that I have a singular viewpoint and an anti-typical vantagepoint that amuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and experiences. Comments containing profanity will not be published.